Jon A. McVety GRI,MPM,RMP,PRO
As President of the company, Jon McVety brings a wealth of experience to the clients of Realty Services Property Management Company. Currently, less than 25 people in the United States have the property management credentials that Jon has attained over the past 35 years.
Jon has earned the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) from the National Association of Realtors, the Master Property Manager (MPM) in 1993 and the Resident Management Professional (RMP) in 1990 designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Jon was a licensed Community Association Manager (CAM), and has been a mortgage broker and is a real estate broker as well. Jon has also attained a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Jon applied for in 1996 and received on behalf of Realty Services the prestigeous company designation "Certified Residential Management Company" (CRMC) from the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Fewer than 10 companies hold this prestigeous designation which involves a complete audit of company policy and procedures.
Jon is dedicated to the property management industry having served on the following boards and committees:
- As a founding member in 1989 and on the board of directors of The National Association of Residential Property Managers, (NARPM) in 1992-93.
- As a founding member and on the board of directors of the Florida Association of Residential Property Managers (FARPM).
- As a founding President and Treasurer of the Fort Myers/Cape Coral local chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- On the legislative membership and marketing committees of NARPM.
- On the legislative committee of FARPM.
- As treasurer of the Fort Myers/Cape Coral chapter of NARPM.
- We are proud to have Jon as a part of our property management team.